Worried about visiting the showroom?
We've got everything in place for you to buy your next Suzuki without leaving your sofa. Our sales people can give you a virtual tour of your next Suzuki, or they can even bring it to you for a home test-drive*.Plus, our website can do pretty much everything our sales people can.
• View our stock - take a look at our new and used Suzukis
• Get a valuation online - see what your vehicle is worth at the touch of a button
• Use our finance calculator - adjust the term, mileage and your deposit to generate a bespoke quote to suit you
• Apply for finance online - complete an online application form and receive a result instantly
• Reserve a car - pay a £250 holding fee by card to reserve your car
• Pay in full online - pay the full price online
• Book a delivery or collection date - you can request your desired method of handover.
- Non-accompanied test drives are available.
Your online purchase is every bit as secure as if you were buying from us in the showroom. Our Suzuki-trained technicians service all of our used cars before they leave us, so we're confident that they drive exactly as you'd expect them to. We also offer 7-day returns with all any new Suzuki. Read all about it here.
Any questions? We're here to help you however we can. Call us on 01562 862822 or email the sales team directly at email@example.com
*Home delivery and home test drive services may be subject to charge, depending on location. Please enquire with us on 01562862822.
What if I buy a car online and it isn't what I expected?
We're very sure you'll be happy with your purchase. All of our vehicles are serviced by Suzuki-trained technicians before they leave - so we're confident they drive as they should. However, we understand that sometimes it might be necessary to return your vehicle. All online transactions are covered by the Consumer Rights Act. If you have a genuine reason to return your vehicle, a full refund can be arranged. CLICKHERE to see our full returns policy below.
What are your opening hours?
We are currently open Monday – Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
What safety measures do you have in place at the dealership?
As a local family run business, the welfare of my staff and you, our customers, is of the upmost importance. We are taking the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously and as such we have implemented strict health & safety protocols. These actions include:
· Monitoring staff health and subsequent14day isolation in case of any Covid-19 symptom – ensuring our staff are safe to serve you when you visit us
· Social distancing measures around the dealership, clearly marked, for your peace of mind
· Enhanced cleaning regimes of facilities–to maintain hygiene
Specific routines for vehicle hygiene – meaning we may need your vehicle for a little longer than normal
· Allocated timed appointments for vehicle drop off and collection – to maintain social distancing
· Our staff will be equipped with facemasks and disposable gloves and, in some areas of the business, working behind perspex screens. Please don’t be alarmed – this is a general precaution we are taking – behind the mask is a welcoming smile
· We are highly encouraging card only payments
· We are requesting only one person per car attends the dealership
There will be some restricted services on-site. While-you-wait appointments will be very limited (you may be asked to wait outside in the open air) and our beverage facilities will not be available. We’re hoping that these services can soon return to normal and we will wait for further advice from the Government.
While our processes have been revised our familiar faces remain. We are here to give you peace of mind– keeping not only your vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition but you safe as well.
Can you collect and deliver my car?
While a collection and delivery service may be available, there will be reduced opportunity for us to offer this, as we will be running on a skeleton staff. Please speak to us if you need help with getting your car to the dealership.
If you have any concerns or questions about how we can help you during the next few weeks, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01562 862822.
Wishing you all the very best from all at Clarks of Kidderminster